BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Oracle,Not sure if I should say this because some of the posters...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Oracle,

Not sure if I should say this because some of the posters here might change the spelling of my nickname but on another site I was nicknamed Evel Knieval because of my habit of riding my bike straight at a canyon. It certainly feels like that is what I am doing right now with this one.

To some extent, I am trading it and if it were to jump into the fifties tomorrow I would be tempted to sell some particularly as I bought two big parcels today. I did sell some in the high fifties and low sixties - not nearly enough unfortunately :)

I am sure it will be a long time, maybe years, before I exit this one altogether. I won't be able to say "I'm selling some right now" but I certainly won't be in here telling people to buy at a time I am selling any. What I do do, is buy on days like this and then at times I sell some on the days when it goes up strongly. I appreciate that the latter is not likely to happen this week.

I hold more BLY now than ever before and it is currently around 6% of my total portfolio so it is not like I am betting my house on it but it is still a decent punt.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.