What a great ad! MAGA on its way!! Recruits welcome!!!, page-75

1. 23,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Well, you made an unsupported claim (again) and 4 Trumpists liked it.

As you are supremely cocky about the mid terms, you were happy to admit your error. Well done.

4 saner posters called you out but you have chosen to only respond to me. Honoured.

Now, are you adding arborist to your posting personalities of health professional, lawyer, statistician, economist....?

I have visited the US once for holidays (4 weeks), once for work (10 days) and one brief stop over on a work trip to Canada.

Everyone I met (except overbearing Customs officers when transiting to Canada) was genuinely nice and deplored the image of the loud mouthed uncouth and arrogant Yank that is so common overseas.

Yes they were polite but staggeringly self centred and (apart from the bad PR of Yanks overseas) mostly rather unaware of the World outside the Continental US (apart from Hawaii).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4724/4724443-adfda8d945eb30d82f11b982e86b1076.jpg

"be fun to wub ya nose in it"

Nah.

You still don't realise (or won't admit) how many HC posters simply want Trump brought to justice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.