BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what a great day for biota stock holders, page-19

1. 3,130 Posts.
    Intui, you said,"I am out of my shorts now, although this stock is almost certain to keep going down".

Do you mind also saying what made you get out of your shorts even you think this stock is almost certain to keep going down?

You also said,"BTA on Monday will most likely test or break the $1 mark which is annoying for me (out of shorts) and all holders looking for more upside".

Again do you mind specifying what is annoying for you. Is the $1 mark annouying for you, or being out of shorts annoying for you?

You also said,"Don't put so much weight to their 'cash in bank' position. Yes it is great but as we have seen with many other stocks last year and 2008 that have gone bankrupt, they all seemed to have huge amounts of cash in the bank and strong assets, but still somehow went bust".

Do you konw how those bankrupt stocks went bankrupt during last year and 2008? I think it is because most of them could not pay off the their DEBTs with thire cash in the bank when their DEBTs were due. Do you mind telling me how would BTA run into such a situation with the expected 100M cash in the bank and its other balance sheet positions?

I agree with you that we should factor in the possibility that BTA going bankrupt. This is true for every stock not only on ASX, but also for every stock all over the world.
    So, I don't think the possibility of going bankrupt is specific to BTA. It is better to also give the magnitude (preferably with the reason) of the possibility when people mention the possibility of going bankrupt of a company. Otherwise, mentioning the possibility of going bankrupt of a company in the future would be just like saying everyone is going to die, and does not make any sense at all.

Anyway, I agree that everyone has the right to post their opinions and thoughts here, nor matter positive or negative. So, when what you say is questioned or disagreed on here, it does not mean that your right to freedom of speech is challenged. Why not be confident when you say something and even being disagreed with here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.