TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

'Take a look at the 10 year chart for TLS. A dog with fleas. A...

1. 438 Posts.
    'Take a look at the 10 year chart for TLS. A dog with fleas. A fine example of how risky blue chips can be.'

I was going to post a reply talking about NBN ,Thodey turning TLS around,fixed line fall off should be expected etc.
    In the end,have to say,yep, she's a dog.
    IMO management seem a little perplexed at the rate of change,fighting to many battles on to many fronts,Sensis losing copyright case doesn't help,and the list goes on.....
    I have made money from TLS starting with the first tranche (pork barrelling exercise) by the Howard government.
    I have been in and out twice and made money,this time i'm out with a small loss.
    I guess i am betting the future fund will sell off and no announcement about NBN, for good or bad, for a few months.
    For the sake of all holders I hope I am wrong,there could be a good announcement this week about NBN and up she goes!
    That would certainly suit all parties, including the future fund,I just wasn't prepared to bet on it.

If it drops to $2.50 - $2.90 I will probably have another crack at it,depending on why it has dropped,this time small %,I need to sleep at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.