CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a great stock

1. 5,079 Posts.
    this is one great stock,

in many ways

it has potential to be anything, so it is a good stock to hold long term.

but more than anything iut is a great stock to trade.

it would have to have the best following, the most reads over a long period of time.

those capping, manipulating the stock are holding it is a tight range, it can move to different levels, but when that level is picked they hold it there pretty good, they move it a couple of cents either way.

look at it, they move it one way, down if we have a bad couple of DOW days and no announcements.,

then when the vol drops and if the DOW is flat they move it up, of course in these moves many get sucked in with it.

then they turn the tap again.

while many here complain about it others take advantage and work with it, making money.

How many times have I said lately when you see vol dropping something is about to happen, I know a few are now listening, I am no expert trader, but have been on here for nearly 10 years.

Someone once told me a long time ago it's no good getting older if you don't get smarter.

So don't try to complain about them, work with them.

I would love to see this at $2, I would be pretty rich, the only way that will or could happen is if institutions get on, for that to happen MS and team will have to make good on their plans.

we cannot do anything about that, it is up to them.

until then trade it, MS wants vol to entice instos, they wont invest unless there is good vol, nor would I.

prosper people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.