CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a great stock, page-19

1. 16,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    The funniest thing is that the stock has done absolutely nothing today but have speculators buying in back on management e-mails of the sign of his draft to Falcon.....

The ones calling it the most is the ones that got just another e-mail from Peter telling them what they want to hear.....

Maybe everyone should only call victory when we really are in a good level...maybe when we do break 30'c's ? Otherwise a 0.05 cent rise will only accentuate the inside trade from the CEO to shareholders via simple e-mails.....

Mind you, Someone have sent me tonight a second e-mail from Peter that has been going around and I tell you.... they all look the same for most shareholders..... lovely words......

Let's be mature about it and not call victory before the time ? I'm loaded too but trying to make sense of all the ramp going on here.....

Let's try to get rid of speculators that buy one day and sell on the next or two....and the T+3rs the ones that have no money to afford to be invested......

Honestly.... I would love to see a big drop just before the news to have those speculators that have made the last two days of CVI big volumes and manipulation ahead the news they think is coming tomorrow or Monday...... that's the ones you want to watch for.... not traders.......

Write this down..... in this stock, speculators are the ones that will make it difficult until we break clean last years highs.....

cheers and keep focused ppl you way too excited..... emotions perhaps running way to high on half cent movements....

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.