BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

What a great story

1. 81,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks for that -- a few points

This is what I believe - if wrong, I am happy to be corrected by Tom or CShore or similar -
    the project was initially put together by a young guy in Breaker - it was his work that led us to where we are. Whether he was given an area to look at by Tom or whether he came up with the entire thing and took it to Tom I do not know. I was introduced to him and his mother at an agm - back about??? 3 years.

As to grade - I have no concerns - because grade IMO is expected to rise and also, is counted somewhat by shallowness - including gold beginning at surface, very easy digging and very easy processing.

As to the scale - well, it's certainly on record that Tom was talking about his thoughts that this would be a Tier 1 find several years ago now - and, yep - it's now well on the way to that.
    Not bad for a greenfields job.

One thing that isn't discussed much still is that - this is 8 ish - kilometres long - with gold showing up in some quantity in all of it --------

what is missed is that the entire project has been said to have Lamprophyre from 'one end to the other'

now - that's a very very very important little sentence - because it can ONLY mean one thing - and, that is that there is plumbing going deep from 'one end to the other'

that was huge news and still is huge news - because outside of our 2km apx. area - we have really put down bugger all holes - and, with plumbing under the whole shebang - well, chances are there is more out there than we have already. It took quite a while for them to find lamprophyre at the Golden Mile - and, the layout here is similar geology- but, at Bombora - the stuff is everywhere - 'with gold' ---- and, that makes all the difference.

One more point - a really big change in this project came when we did the mag analysis -

I remember a couple of us saying that the day that those results came in the office - Tom was off down the street like a shot to get some money for new targets that were staring him in the face --

that analysis is more guarded than the dead sea scrolls - and, there will be heaps of targets to come ------------- notice a mention of that (other targets) in the last report -

we should never forget that those targets show on that mag -- which must have been probably the best bucks we have ever spent - and the second best decision that we have made after that young guy showed up at Toms door and said - have a look at this, 'whatdda ya reckon'

happy to be corrected on any of the above

have a great day all

Pinto
    Last edited by pintohoo: 10/09/18
  2. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Silverdog , great write up !!!

Bull camel chart forming off 12 month lows , anything holding above .32 is gonna bode well for an above average re-rating in to the 40s (high end) and will hold Imo for next leg up.

Well done again

Scope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.