UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what a hell of drop, page-55

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I won't say anything Cato . Let your words speak for themselves .
    Q

6/1
    I sold few years ago at 0.82 and at that time I made a loss.. Later I made few trades and recover just a little bit. Today I change my view (and I bought)and my feeling is BUY.

6/1
    Today is the entry point !!! Lets bet a cofee deal? At 31 after annoyncement we will be 0.40 Is it bad make 100% in 20 days?

11/1
    AMGEN don't spent time to make a "small deal" to achieve "small results" and be "minor shareholder" in an insignificant company as UNS is. If they are "IN" you can bet... they have really good reasons for..
    12/1
    Probably I will be back just at 0.13 in the way back or not at all if breaks 0.12
    14/1
    My view still is..in week of ann share will go to 0.30,and if good ann the share goes to 0.45 (on the ann day)

17/1
    Dear friends, Here we are just 2 weeks from announcement. My view(not advise) is we will cross 0.20 this week,,, maybe closing the week at 0.25/0.26 Next week opening at near 0.30 and day of announcement reaching 0.30 Exist clear sign of exhaustion in sales and the capability of shorts is linked with existence of "sellers"... who holds all the way to current prices (so low) for sure make no sense at all sell during this 2 weeks.. Summary ? no sellers and plenty of people interest come in believing the agreement will come and "any" agreement for sure and better that no agreement. Part of the logic of "any agreement" is good is linked with two facts: a) Amagen no way will buy 20% of a company and leave the company 90 days later bankrupt by lack of working capital. (if they do that all board of Amgem fall and become miserable in market eyes) b) If they came so clearly at that stage with such interest,for sure they will not put 15M and declare openly their interest to make the deal... All scenario induce the idea the deal will come and Unilife after so many years of "no capital at all and always in the edge, will finally become a "real player " in such amazing and profitable market Cato

20/1

1. Well well Im out I sold today at 0.18 making a small profit (bought 0.165) Reasons A) i never trusted in ceo and no reason to begin now B) my goal was the share will excite buyers and few days earlier the share go to space The share didnt and still can happen but now to close of ann No intention to run a risk w sudenly ann C) my main cincern is not the agreement . Anything is better to uns But to shareholders if they "value" lets say 20% less premium price and sell to angem 20% of the company by 0.12 (price on ann day) the deal can cones to 0.10 and push sudenly all price from 0.175 to close 0.10 Company saved shareholders damaged again I decided my call was wrong and the excitment if will happens too late for me To long term holders and recently believersgood luck I will be in sidelines watching the movement Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.