VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

what a hide

1. 191 Posts.
    I totally agree with Wombles comments.

We have been waiting for our incompetent management to develop the Fausse Point project for 31 Months since 15/9/2009.

For the period between 15/9/2009 and 13/4/2012 (31 momths), our directors and management have earned an estimated amount of $762,566 between them, averaging $24,598 per month (value of issued options has been excluded).

The very important question of our mangement is: What value have we the shareholders received over this period of 31 Months - the answer is: an enormous decrease in the VIL shareprice from a high of $0.018 to $0.005.

Now, our management have the hide to ask us the shareholders, to give them the freedom to print more and more shares by the restoration of the 15% placement capacity in Resolution 1 at the General Meeting on 11 May 2012.

In my opinion, every VIL shareholders should vote AGAINST Resolution 1 to ensure the accountability of the management.

If management is fair dinkum, they should come clean and honestly tell us what is on their agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.