FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

what a hot performer!!, page-12

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    good buying imho F&B.
    I'm getting that itch again myself.

But we all must remember that those on these boards vary greatly in their investment methods. No one ever went broke taking a profit & some don't have the long term patience resource stocks can take. That's not a criticism, just reality & my accepting that not everyone invests/thinks like I do.

It might make for less anger in the discussions if all made it quite clear what their intentions are. I could only see back 100 of nik?s posts & he seems to have put sentiment none. Not sure if he ever put a sentiment in at the start. But if he?s left with a profit; well done!

Some on this board are quite content with where things are atm. Some are angry, upset, frustrated etc. You NEVER get a consensus from two such different points of view.

Maybe HC should consider having 2 different threads for each stock; one for traders & one for investors. Sure would lessen the arguments & keep those with similar methods from ripping into others who just do things differently.

For those with patience, I point you to the data I posted on all the large retracements we suffered through the YEARS with OXR on our way from 7c to $4+. It?s NORMAL with junior/emerging resource stocks.
    Here?s the link to that post:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1462480&msgno=6731260#6731260

Cheers,

Ned,
    who started with sentiment HOLD, but moved to sentiment - LT BUY, as soon as I?d finished my DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.