APL 9.09% 12.0¢ associate global partners limited

GG08She always says just the usual.What can she say there is...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    GG08

She always says just the usual.What can she say there is nothing to be said because any "market sensitive" info cant be spoken of.
    In fact i am feeling all this Bayer hype was just that hype and in fact after long thought, if the 2nd TDX test did not perform satisfactory as stated in the report and thats why Bayer opted out, then no payment is required from Bayer to TDX as i understand it.
    Below is the paragraph from the report which only recently i have become aware of.

"Since its launch in 2009, the ReadRite Alpha Amylase wheat quality test showed a high level of precision and
    accuracy in extensive evaluation trials conducted in Canada over the past two years. Despite these positive results,
    considerable marketing efforts are needed to unseat the entrenched gold standard test.
    A second ReadRite test in development had performed well in laboratory and field trials. During final prototype
    development, Tyrian identified that the commercial reagents supplied for this test did not meet one of the
    performance criteria. Further technical development is needed to meet this product specification."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $6.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.504K 20.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 223000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.