DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

I sold out of DMA, concerned about the value destruction and the...

1. 118 Posts.
    I sold out of DMA, concerned about the value destruction and the very real potential for carnage. This company appears more concerned with keeping control of the board room than adding material value through exploration, study and affective and genuine promotion. I suspect most of the old guys (investors and potential investors) feel the same way.

Adam, talking to yourself? Don’t worry– I will try to answer you.

“The whole market is down at the moment, not just DMA”. True, but sincere and well run companies don’t stop working and don’t stop communicating. Those working will recover far quicker than those coasting and doing the minimum.

“…it would be a waste of a positive announcement if it was released into such negative market sentiment”. Maybe, although there is a certain understanding between companies and the regulators called the Corporations Act. It includes a requirement of continuous disclosure. Real companies keep working in tough times and they keep communicating.

“The new year will bring positive sentiment and luckily for DMA holders there should be a string of positive news once the wheels start turning”. You should get my drift by now – the wheels should never have stopped turning.

“Can you explain why the share price needs to be above 20c in order to increase shareholder confidence?” Unreal. Have a t look at the history of this company. Sure, plenty of companies are down over the last couple of months. Try comparing DMA to its peers over a longer time frame. Then have a look at DMA’s price and see if you can come up with an idea why richrichie might have made the 20 cent comment.

“Also, you honestly don't see any potential conflict of interest having directors who just happen to be employed by the customer? I am all for pleasing your customer, but you definitely don't let the wolf sleep in the sheep's paddock.” Would you like a list of companies who have shareholders that are customers? Customers invest in companies/projects to ensure supply. Western banks are most unlikely to provide financing on reasonable terms and so resource companies must go to other sources, such as Asian investors, banks and manufacturers.

“Hello??” You’re not paranoid, people are just tired of others that are either naive, unknowing or harbouring a hidden agenda.

For a small company, DMA has gone through quite a number of directors. Some have fought to get rid of antagonists and some have quietly lodged their resignation and App 3Z and gone. The result? Not much has been done over the years, the value of the company, its share price and name have all fallen.

These guys need to demonstrate that they have really turned the corner and are willing to act like the professionals that they should be before I will reconsider any potential or my position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.