JMS 0.00% 27.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

what a joke jms has become, page-30

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    I am not a holder but am researching this company. At face value they look good.

I am not sure what everyone is complaining about. Few company's have such an impressive spike followed by such a beautiful consolidation phase. Building a nice base for the next move. If you are trader and are looking for that big gain in a day or two then why hold such a stock??

As for the Chinese JV, seems some people are putting too much emphasis on this to me.

28th Nov - Announcement about possible Chinese JV and the market did not care - sp closed down for the day @ 16 cents.

29th Nov - Announcement about possible Nickel zones found - the market reacted and pushed her up to 20 cents.

04th Dec - Announcement about massive haematite mineralization found at Brockman site - the market reacted and drove the sp from 20 cents to mid to high 30's where she has stayed apart from a few daily spikes to 43 cents.

Maybe I am missing something but the value in the company (apart from Gold and Nickel) seems to be the high grade haematite find - NOT the Chinese JV. With the high grade ore will come everything else including JV's, sales contracts or whatever.

I am no expert but I daresay those who are patient will be rewarded nicely - probably in the first half of 2007.

Any thoughts or critisisms?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $529.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.3¢ $404.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 138232 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 466007 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.