STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

I suppose this is why I have never really considered oil & gas...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I suppose this is why I have never really considered oil & gas companies really can be charted(sorry to the chartists out there)or you can get to technical with the shareprice action ...it simply comes down to the prospects/permits/pre-drilling/post drilling results...clearly most traders see Bingham as a failure and interpret that the region has little prospect of considerable oil & gas flowing to surface.

Fact is, if the flow rates show some type of increase during January (as still could be the case as stated on this forum - keep an eye of the amount of water/frac fluid flowing back also..) the shareprice will move very quickly from present levels and run hard as the herd will re-evaluate the entire project.

This is the normal ride with O&G companies at this end of town...if your not comfortable with the risk reward if you dont have stop/losses if you dont have a pre-set sell price you run the risk to lose a lot of money...

I'm sure BOD are not happy with the share price currently (as many of them have a big interest in this company; which I like)but we all are investing in the technical team that is behind the company and strike do have a close association with cypress in the US...these guys know the local scene and I think (my opinion only) that Bingham 1 hasn't reached its full potential yet and I think they are being very careful to complete this one right but are not prepared to rush it...these guys are professional and I'm prepared to give them a few more months before giving up on this one...

Patience requird here atm...

my spin on it anyway...good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.