CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

what a joke - this is unreal

1. 648 Posts.
    So cuv management waits all this time (YEARS) to finally confirm that they won't pursue PLE (p. 9 of the Annual Report and Wolgen's message to shareholders in the Annual Report).

While shareholders naturally assumed this, we had to wait YEARS to get clariy IN PRINT (where it belongs with a publicly traded company that SHAREHOLDERS own).

Well thanks for that, Wolgen. Now give me back all the money and time I lost on this after you tantilized us for years with the PLE and blockbuster potential stuff when you took over.

I know I'm not the only shareholder who whould have bought so many shares years ago had I known what we'd have is some micro-market EPP indication and having to wait many more years for another indication.

Nice job. You wasted money and resources in PLE. Now don't tell is it's all good because you can now add those trial results to the dossier. This was terrible judgment IMO - what was mentioned on p.9 of the Annual Report should have been realized LONG before you wasted years on the PLE.

What's worse, shareholders should have been told you were not pursing PLE LONG before this. This is outrageous. You don't leave it to shareholders to assume something like this. Even just a few months ago, shareholders were screaming for an explanation on the other forum about the PLE trials and why we weren't told whatever happened to that indication.

In addition, I didn't see one mention of cuv9900 in the Annual Report. It has been 26 long months since Clinuvel started banging the drum about this new compound. We were told several times there would be updates on cuv9900, but they never came. The website STILL says an update should be coming in 2012 on this. We were previously told trials would begin in 2011.

So now it's time to either come clean about what happened to cuv9900 or tell the market you are no longer pursuing it, just like what happened with the long PLE trials. There is a pattern here.

If you are struggling with the cuv9900 formulation, tell the market. If you are scraping it, tell the market. Don't continue to tantilize the market then sweep it under the rug with no updates.

As a reminder, this is a publicly traded company and the value of the shares are roughly 1/2 what they were when Wolgen took over in early 2006 (.30s when Wolgen took over, and the 10:1 conversion doesn't hide the fact that the share value has been cut in 1/2).

The 10:1 conversion - remember how shareholders (suckers) were sold on that? Well, how did that pan out? It was another bad decision. Where are all the big entities that were going to buy in after the 10:1 conversion "stuff"?

Terrible stock performance for shareholders. Now the least you can do is fess up about cuv9900. And you should have fessed up about the status of PLE LONG ago.

So glad I dumped most of my shares a couple years ago. I listened to my gut and I was right.

Give me my money back for the remaining losses on the PLE.

And before you slap each other on the back for a job well done, think about the numerous shareholders who lost a lot of money here since you've taken over this company. Personally, I would be deeply ashamed.

And BTW, the stock market has been in bull run since March 2009. ENOUGH with blaming the low share price on economic and market conditions. That was plausible in 2008. Shareholders are not dumb enough to fall for that excuse now. The stock price is a fraction of what it was and you failed to bring back the stock. Even if you get it to $3.20 after EPP approval, you will have still failed to provide a return for shareholders who bought in when you took over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.