CUV 0.29% $14.00 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

what a joke - this is unreal, page-7

1. 93 Posts.
    I fully understand the frustration long time investors (like my self) might feel with a share price that isn't moving and a marketing procedure that is slow. But personally I am confident that Clinuvel is a good long term investment. My first buy was 8 years ago and I was naive then. Today, I have read and learned alot about biotech. If Clinuvel brings Scenesse to market next year, and I am sure they will, that is outstanding. The failure rate in this business is enormous and bringing a new molecule to market speaks for it self. I don't fell anger about missed dead lines and a diminutive share price. Because I now know what to expect: Many years of devellopment and many rules to follow. PLE is out and that is bad. But its data material was used for the EPP dossier so it isn't money for nothing. And it is to expect that indications don't make it to marketing when you are in the early stage. What I am saying is: Scenesse is going to be approved in a few months - we all believe that. And in a few years it seems like it will be the treatment for Vitiligo. That is going to make me and us rich. even though PLE is out and even though they have missed self imposed deadlines many times, I my self could not have made more money investing elsewhere. I am long in Clinuvel and has always been. Today, am not as long as I used to be and I still buy once in a while. But I am confident that my money will come back with a least two zeroes behind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.040(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $701.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.20 $13.97 $452.4K 32.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 $14.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.12 66 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.