CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Be fair people,you can't keep blaming entirely on the management...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Be fair people,you can't keep blaming entirely on the management for the decline in shareprice. Do some real figures and you will find out the company is fundamentally strong,keep expanding their assets portfolio & resource base and from having zero revenue a while ago, they've managed to export and generate some sales.Yes they made one or few mistakes along the way, but who doesn't? I've seen companies in a much much worse position than CCC, no production whatsoever and yet their SP is what i called a "real joke", way overvalued!!.
    CCC share price is ridiculously undervalued and doesnt reflect their asset and future potential. The main factor causing the decline in the share price is simply too many large retail investor with CCC. Those mum & dad investor expect to make quick buck in short time period. They expect to double their money in less than 5 yrs or even a week!! and when it doesnt they start panicking, running around like blindfolded chicken and start selling aggresively causing further decline. In this way, the one laughing is the short seller,downrampers and day traders. If those small investor got wiser and refuse to sell no matter what, i believe the SP would soon reflect its true value which is way much more than its current price. After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out in the longer term. IMHO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.