SVL 3.57% 14.5¢ silver mines limited

what a joke, page-14

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Toll, we do not have to go on what SVL says this will be the cost per ounce or this is the recoverability of the silver in ore. I'm pretty sure Charles would've flunked Chemistry during his university years, I doubt he's much of a mathematician as well. His dad was a through and through Geo, and so is Charles.

Look at the late december update. Ag recovery ranged from 20-30% using "weak" sodium Cyanide leaching! ie. No project!

There is a raft of studies done on this, Cyanide leaching doesn't work on Ag trapped in a tetrahedrite complex. The best I've seen around is 55% and that was after vigorous pretreatment. Thiourea leaching after pretreatment achieves 70-95%. Thiosulfate leaching on Ag-tetrahedrites after pretreatment achieves from what I've seen 90% up to 99% recovery AND is much cheaper and less toxic than Na-CN leaching.

I mean it, if the idiot Charles ever bothered to read through a Metallurgical journal, he'd have a rough and ready process to start treating the Webbs' ore. The dufus goes for Na-CN straight up and fails, big surprise!

"Influence of mechanochemical pretreatment on leaching of silver in cyanide and non-cyanide medium" Ficierova et al. Journal of Material Science vol. 39

Have a read: after 3 hours of Na-CN leaching, 40% of Ag was recovered. Compare that to thiosulfate leaching where 99% was achieved after 5 minutes! The samples were taken from a now operating Peruvian mine with the same Ag bearing minerals as presented at Webbs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $351.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1578089 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 861371 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.