MSB 5.63% $1.01 mesoblast limited

What a joke!, page-10

1. 3,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2954
    Hi Angelus

In response I say this: your "somebody made an error.....or MSB is full ot it" - for mine just won't stand up in the world of MSB theories. How about the following possibles instead.

MSB potential is crap/flawed, going nowhere - and should be avoided at all costs.

MSB potential is solid, but misinformation/flawed announcements are currently a problem.

MSB potential stretches out very very far - more years than some on HC are prepared to wait with inevitable selling out by retail holders (and some taking profits off the table).

MSB trades are obscured by manipulative trading. It took me a long time but I understand now the great majority here reject this. It is a free opinion forum - but ponder these hypothetical questions if you are serious about this tightly held stock (we know that is fact).

(A) You are a LARGE SELLER who wants to dump MSB. To enable this course of events would you like the SP to be strong/rising or weak/falling ????? If you answered strong/rising would you use all your resources to "legally"game the market to bring that about?

(B) You are a LARGE BUYER who wants to load up on MSB. To enable this course of events would you like the SP to be strong/rising or weak/falling ????? If you answered weak/falling would you use all your resources to "legally" game the market to bring that about?

Carry on ....you will get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.060(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $2.326M 2.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 26051 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 39101 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.