MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

A – please go back to the ASX announcement on 28 October 2013....

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A – please go back to the ASX announcement on 28 October 2013.
    This is what JCR said (Mesoblast simply passed on JCR’s comments) :

"In an announcement to the Tokyo Securities Exchange on 24 October, JCR President and CEO Shin Ashida said the company intends to file for product regulatory approval in Japan for JR-031 during the fiscal year ending March 2014. If the filing is successful, JR-031 would be the first allogeneic cell-based product approved in Japan ".

MSB then subsequently confirmed on a number of occasions what was stated by JCR in the 24 October JCR announcement to Tokyo SEx

Not sure if you are aware,but any DIRECT updates/news flow on JR-031 ...can only be made by JCR (not MSB).

However, having said that - Mesoblast did update the market (as best they could) , as follows:

8 April 2014 Price Query:
    Mesoblast collaborator, JCR Pharmaceuticals, is expanding its manufacturing facility in preparation for its commercial launch in Japan of its MSC product, JR-031. This product is being developed for the treatment of steroid-refractory graft versus host disease (GVHD) in children and adults after a bone marrow transplant. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare granted JR-031 orphan drug status in December 2013 and as a result it will be subject to an expedited review. JCR has confirmed it will launch its product as scheduled in 2015.

29 April 2014 : Prochymal update. 
    In Japan, Mesoblast collaborator, JCR Pharmaceuticals, is expanding its manufacturing facility in preparation for its commercial launch of its MSC product, JR-031. This product was granted orphan drug status in December 2013 and as a result it will be subject to an expedited review. JCR has confirmed it will launch its product as scheduled in 2015.

Okay – I would also like to have an update1..and so would Mesoblast...but at this stage its appears JCR are full steam ahead with their plans to commercializeJR-031.
    I’m Keeping it cool ...because my analysis and readings signal to me , that Mesoblast is in a mighty position to execute on a number of fronts. Continue to do DYOR , HC is a forum to share view (yours ,mine and all posters) and Good luck to anyone who has/had the opportunity to buy shares at these levels.
    Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.