MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

MFM, Just on SP performance over the last 12 months ..its a fair...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    MFM,
    Just on SP performance over the last 12 months ..its a fair question raised by Kak and A.
    I am strong believer in MSB but the shenanigans going on can question many many many honest mum /dad investors and their resolve about MSB  (depending on their circumstances )...because they (like  A and Kak in particular) also understand the amazing real potential of the technology and it exasperates then that such a game changer (like MSB) can be subjected to such influence and the company is powerless to do anything about it.
    However this can ONLY go on for so long. The evidence (trial results)  are so compelling that  IMO partnering arrangements for MSB have to be on the agenda. The Professor has continuously stated as the last point on almost EVERY presentation under news flow  (in the last 3 years) the following
    • “Partnering Opportunities – Optimal Timing”.
    Well – I believe that time is about this year: Why ? IMO, we have 3 potential partnering opportunities on the back of some amazing P2 results (including some P3 updates- Osiris) as follows:
    1. Orthopaedics : impressive results
    2. MSC Osiris: Procyhmal – GVHD and the massive Cronhs disease application -very buoyant update last April ( since last update & based on Clinical trials.gov it appears 320 patients now enrolled and completed).
    3. Japan : Still waiting to hear about MSB’s “programmes & plans” in Japan – reiterated by the Professor in various webcast /presentations in the last 6 months.
    AND I have not mentioned the silent Monster Congestive Heart Failure P3 trials. Evaluatepharma valued CHF at $4.3bn. Bell Potter in a recent report ( dated 27/6/14 who valued MSB at $9.43) noted that the recent Class IV results published in the prestigious AHA Journal (based on a 25m MPC dose) “bodes well for the ongoing Phase III CHF trial being conducted by Mesoblast’s partner TEVA (150m MPC dose).
    BP  also noted “Key upside risk to our valuation is a partnership deal for MSB’s orthopaedic franchise or a deal in Japan for any of its pipeline products” .
    Cant do anything about the SP ..but I can continue to do my research.
    Now look forward the FY14 results and CEO update due end of August 2014.
    Please DYOR. My opinion only.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.