MSB 4.23% $1.02 mesoblast limited

What a joke!, page-9

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Well to add my little tid-bit to the conversation I pointed out to all and sundry that MSB didn't actually keep its promise of a Q1 lodgement for reg approval in Japan.
    They crafted some weirdly worded language buried in other statements that hinted at it but they never actually said it.

Add to that JCR's own website says the lodgement hasn't happened.......

I emailed this to MSB and heard not a peep.
    I'd say people have stomached quite a bit of patience on MSB and its definitely high noon for them to deliver.
    In 2013 everybody was talking about 2014 as "the" year.
    I'd imagine in 2012 everyboday said the same of 2013....

But I think the patience for most has definitely hit the high tide mark and it needs to happen soon. Because if it turns out that infact 2014 is not the year and end 2015 or 2016 is the year I'd feel quite confident in saying people are going to be livid.

Japan is the obvious catalyst to really put a bottom under this stock and the $SP will head upwards. But if you ask me they've been pretty damn vague on Japan and as I wrote above their own partner says lodgement of reg approval documents didn't even happen.
    Either somebody has made an error or its true and MSB is full of it. Take your pick.

http://www.jcrpharm.co.jp/en/biopharmaceutical/newdrug.html

Right at the bottom in black and white "new drug application in preparation" ie...hasn't happened. Hell of a lot clearer than MSB.
    Last edited by angelus512: 15/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.045(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.00 $1.195M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11459 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 33404 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.