what a joke, page-26

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Beastmaster

Don't wear ignorance as a badge.

Trying to justify a conservative failure because labor would have it done worse?

What Labor did through the GFC years worked. We did not enter into a recession like the rest of the world.

Pink Batts deaths - blame owners and Directors - I think even brain dead conservatives would realise that.

School Halls - I have had discussion with another brain dead conservative on these sites about that. Come to South East Melbourne and I will take you through the so called not needed halls and works.

Get your facts straight - Turnbull butchered NBN and they are billions over budget. About facing reality? Read it again, the nothing roll -out under the Liberals is billions over budget and way over time. And may be just may be, if they didn't have a botched up system we would not had the fiasco we had.

But then again it is far easier to keep posting ideological slogans about how good the conservatives are at everything!
    Every time you get duped you can convince yourself that its not as bad as it could have been.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.