AZC 0.00% 2.7¢ australian zircon nl

Surfer2,I believe your information is incorrect. The following...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Surfer2,

I believe your information is incorrect. The following excerpt came from today`s Independent Weekly article on AZC highlighting the successful recovery rates for WIM150.

"But the big deposit is the WIM150 deposit near Horsham. Australian Zircon will earn an 80 per cent interest in WIM150 by completing a bankable feasibility study, scheduled to commence later this year. This deposit was for a long time owned by CRA, now Rio, which never developed the deposit because of a problem over the size of the zircon sands. AZC has got Roche Mining to test a new technique that can recover 87 per cent of raw feed zircon into an acceptable heavy mineral concentrate and recovered zircon product from that.

AZC is confident it has solved the problem and can work up the Horsham deposit which is at least three times the size of the Mindarie zircon fields".

Mate, RIO TINTO would not be interested in a deposit of this size. That is the main reason startup juniors and medium size companies exist - to take these size assets that are valuable for themselves off major companies that do not chase these size mines! . To top it off, WIM150 is a multiple size of the existing Mindarie deposit and that, as we all know, is already operational!

Trade safe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.