VCR ventracor limited

what a joke

1. 395 Posts.
    Additional funds from sophisticated investors AFTER the close of the SPP, meaning the fund raising of 15% of shares (from sophisticcated inv.), will INCLUDE the shares issued as a result of this SPP!!!!...Meaning MORE dilution for current SH!!!

They will have enought money to see them thru to June 2009, after which they will seek FURTHER capital rainsing to fund the business development!!!

None of the above includes salary cuts for any of the FAT CATS!!!!

Who has ever questioned the efficacy of the device, not even the most ardent of detractors on this or other sites.

What is evident and clear, irrspective of whatever positives can be found about this company, is the inaptitude of the curren board to manage a business of this type. This is plain to see, and is demonstrated by their lack of PR, and is enforced by the market ignoring the stock.

NO ONE is going to sink money into a company that is not being run professionally or in a business like manner. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRODUCT IS. because it becomes a money pit!!!!

Current SH can expect them to do what they like (buy stock, or take a salary cut), but the Board will NEVER DO IT. Why, because they know better about the future of this stock, and they are not going to risk their money when they think they have buckly's chance of succeeding. If they think differently, they would have done it by now.

Ok Mr. Bowtie, again, I defy you to show the level of faith you and your board have in this company and product. I defy you to take a salary cut and buy at least 100,000 shares (that's $8,100, surely, someone who is paid in excess of a Million dollars can afford this)!!!

Good luck to those that will participate in the SPP. Some people never learn!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.