VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

I was happy I got a heap of these at bargain prices, only...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I was happy I got a heap of these at bargain prices, only problem is I'm averaging 6.1 for these and they are 4.6 last trade. I won't average down any further though but nor will I sell here. From my conservative valuations, that is VCS a total write-off and property values discounted a further 20% these are still worth mid teens on NTA alone. We forget the funds management business is a major revenue earner. Just needs a broker upgrade somewhere, problem with this stock is it was nearly wholly owned by instos (stress "was") who no longer want it. That doesn't mean it won't return to it's true worth/value, I believe in the efficient market hypothesis but just think there is always a lag from the efficient trend line and we are now in oversold territory below that line.

It just means we gotta be extra patient until some insto rerates it, especially coz guys like me will be trading these out on their way to 10c. Put these away till after Xmas, and save some for 10c+ , I'll be keeping a third of current holdings for 10c+

Of course DYOR as these are just my unqualified opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.