PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

what a joke, page-13

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

Good to hear you expressing some positive sentiments (mostly) in that last post.

Yeah, sorry, I realised I'd missed the subtlety of your "since Dec 08" versus the announcement's "since 2008 AGM" (which was in November) when I re-read the post a few hours later. In context, you were obviously referring to this half versus where things left off in the Dec 08 half-yearly report.

Anyhow, it was a good opportunity to dig up some relevant quotes from various announcements. There have been quite a few, and it's hard to remember the various bits that make up the whole picture of where the company is likely to be at. That said, there are obviously many unknowns as to exactly where they are at right now, as they've probably had to be pretty careful about what's said since the merger process began. Whilst a few people on this forum questioned the reasoning behind the recent shareholder update (and the timing), in retrospect it was a blessing given the lack of news since then (perhaps they did it to give themselves breathing space from then until now).

So, the big question:

.......... will the bidder's statement come out tomorrow (i.e. Friday), Monday or Tuesday?

A fourth possibility would be 'not at all' / a widthdrawal of the merger proposal, although it shouldn't happen and hopefully won't. It's likely to be this possibility that is responsible for a couple of dumps by sellers in the past few days & recent SP weakness.

When the bidder's statement does come out, it should be an interesting read. Looking forward to it.

Cheers until then...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.