AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

what a jorc, page-11

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Really some of the posts here defy logic.
    I am as disappointed as anyone that we haven't got the JORC out yet.
    However AGS is a real company not just a piece of stock paper, and like real companies, somethings things take longer than expected.
    Even SMM another stock I own, didn't get their updated JORC out yet, and now maybe because of that, they are fighting a takeover.
    In business, big as well as small, most things take longer than expected.
    IMHO, the big houses know that, they probably knew that there wasn't gong to be any news flow from AGS during February and most of March.
    A great time for them to put a little pressure on AGS share price and let some of the small investors get bored, frustrated, and tired.
    And some sell out because of that, allowing the big houses to pick up cheap shares before the news starts again.
    And boy will the news start again!!
    If anyone has forgotten, AGS has one of the largest drill programs around this year, 14 million Dollars worth.
    That IMHO, gives me 14 Million reasons to hold this gem of a stock, and let their drill do their talking, starting very soon, IMHO.
    Add their visits to funds this week in North America, and now Europe.
    With a little more patience, AGS will be back on its way to much higher prices, IMHO.
    Also I hear all this talk about the Dow.
    The Dow Jones went 10 year in the 1970's without any gain, but Gold, Silver, Oil, uranium and other commodity holders made Milliions during the 1970's.
    The U.S. markets outside of the AMEX, do not do well when commodites do well.
    So, IMHO stop looking at the DOW and concentrate on the TSX.
    A down turn in the DOW might at first hurt the TSX and ASX, but then IMHO, the TSX and ASX would recover and become the markets of choice, if we have strong commodites.
    Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.