KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

what a legend!, page-11

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Socksa,

I am with you..it has been and continues to be horrendous for some of us ( Swan) long term holders who did nothing when SP was at it's dazzling heights....
    Hell some dopey b'stards like yours truly bought in February at 7 too...then followed up with a buy in the mid 3.'s range!!!!!!!

But to be fair to Dman's he made some calls that were accurate in recent times and also stated it would re test lows and then he thought a pop all things being equal.

Alas this is all about the now what was is gone and we are a long way to go.... those in the presnet will be thrilled with the spike up.... the rest of us can please ourselves.

Others opined on here about LNG future etc... i say COP categorically ( now) stating they are in for half a billion dollars in this climate might shut a few naysayers up....however been round long enough to know that won't be the case either!!

The rotary lie detector will whir down the hole and we will either be patting ourselves on the back or crying again!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.