GGE 14.3% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

Do you folk all play for the same band as the tune sounds very...

1. 886 Posts.
    Do you folk all play for the same band as the tune sounds very familar.

Macquarie is purely a business one, this from the announcement: "The Company?s is pleased to inform that Macquarie Bank, Seaspin Pty Ltd and Skye Equity Pty Ltd have agreed to convert 50% of their existing debt to shares at an issue price of 0.6c per share together with 1 free attaching option for every 2 shares issued with the balance to be repaid in cash."

That is 50% of the loan with the funds they get from the share raising and take the other 50% in shares and free options as they know they will have a market to sell them into and therefore get more of the loan back - if they thought GGE was so great and carried little risk logic suggests they would have taken 100% in shares but they didn't. That is either they could have wound up the company and got far less back but they hedge their bets - it does not all turn out like SSN.

The directors in a similar boat they get the 50% funds now or would have risked losing the lot, if they let it go under.

Having said that where there is a drill there is a chance but do not think they all got involved because of the great unlimited potential of GGE, they got involved because it is their best chance of getting some money back.

My advice do not risk more than you are prepared to lose and by that I mean do not come back and complain all day long if you do lose it. I was in QPN for a whole 200,000 shares for a $3,000 investment I was prepared to see what happened and also prepared to hold or sell now it has gone pear shaped, this is a very low investment for me and was based on risk/reward and hence I have moved on - even 200,000 shares with a 10c price target would have made me $17k, greed is where you lose more than you can afford. Funny a 3D and positive talking CEO really did not mean much in the end for QPN/Caza.

I have a lot more GGE because I wanted the free options when I bought at .006 and when it hit .007 I sold my intial investment holding the .005c shares and a bunch of free options. This has put me in a position of wait and see for the time being, with minimal downside, does not mean I will wait around for the drill though.

Just my thoughts, do as you please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19.79K 5.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14290258 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 644233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.