CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Sad...So very very sad.No wonder the more senior market...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sad...

So very very sad.

No wonder the more senior market participants view the "rabble" on HC as just that!

I don't think I have ever read so much rubbish in my life as I did just then. I just trolled through all the posts over the last two days on CVI...seems like hundreds...yet, I could count the useful ones on one hand!

Seriously, some of you put a big fat red line under the word DWEEB! Is this an accurate indication of the sort of mental void currently "playing" the markets...like a kind of x-box toy?

Comprehension seems to be less than zero atr times...and the apparent need to display ones lack of market understanding from a position of ego driven "expertise" is frankly somewhat disturbing.

The really scary part however is not so much the dribble (read drivel) and apparent lack of real content, but obvious display of a complete and utter ignorance of the whole market process, including how stocks like CVI can be expected to behave during their value transition phase and what the basic drivers of price and volume might be.

I really do fear the worst thing I ever did was post my views on this bloody stock...I suspect it may well be the last!

You are all being played a treat...and in your mindless addictions to "dweeb compliance", it seems some of you cannot help but shoot yourselves in the head...time and time again! You all want the stock to rise, but collectively are doing everything in your power to prevent that!

I have a very serious question for you all...

How many of you actually make money consistently? I ask that you answer this to yourselves, so that lying about it does not make sense. Hoestly, could you survive in the markets if it was a full-time job and there was no other income at hand?

Now...IF (as I suspect), the majority answer is NO, then may I respectfully ask you consider how this circumstance might possibly ever change if you simply keep "trading" the same way day after day?

Surely the penny must drop at aome point...lol...some people it seems really are slow on the uptake!

Really think about that for a minute...and forget the "but I am just one person" routine, because unless you really just don't get it, the market is in fact a collective of "just one person" traders...who more often than not fall prey to the larger "hunters" of the market, who (although they might represent a larger "collective"), when it comes to the actual buying and selling, more often than not they too are "just one person" sitting at a trading desk.

How many times do I have to cover this...overtrading, regardless of whether you successfully scab half a cent here or there or not, does little more than undermine the attraction of the stock to all others...ultimately leading to a loss of confidence, a loss of momentum and eventually a snowballing effect of extreme volatility (both ways).

And here am I, trying my best to provide buying support when she looks weak...or slow her down a little when she runs far too hard (haven't had to do that for a while...lol)...and judging by some of the posts here, all it is doing is supporting dweebesque effing trading antics.

Some of you have no idea of your actions it appears...and then wonder why you are played by the "players"?

lol

It would be sad if it wasn't so embarrassing.

Perhaps I should also just consider myself as "one person" and see where we end up?

I think I am over throwing pearls about only to see them trodden into the mud beneath the feet of the unwashed ignorant swine.

Oh…and happy new effing year everyone!

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.