CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I don't know what all the fuss is about...the share price has...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't know what all the fuss is about...the share price has run hard over the last few trading days, and one would expect SP downturns and consequent postings like we've had today, at least until good news comes out.

All penny stocks appear to behave like this - in SP and in style of HC posts. When the price goes up strongly, as it has recently, everything is roses; when profit takers inevitably come in, acrimonious threads ensue.

Frankly, why care about HC sentiment, and trader behaviour ? The only thing that will lead to solid gains is appropriate news from MS. Whether this comes by the 7th of Jan or not will no doubt affect sentiment, but so long as bad news doesn't emerge, and the story remains strong, why does it matter ?

Although MS mentioned orthodox Christmas, he was only 'hoping' to deliver by that date. As gusrox said, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and not freak out if announcements are delayed.

And T4P - please continue to post - there are undoubtedly many, including myself, who genuinely appreciate your detailed posts on CVI and your insights into the market more generally. Whether or not CVI ever lives up to it's promise, the research you and others provide make visiting HC worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.