CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4PI have read your posts several times in an attempt to fathom...

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    T4P

I have read your posts several times in an attempt to fathom your reasoning for making such a post.

Firstly, from a moderators role perspective, I or one of my fellow mods. could/should moderate the post for flaming, profanity, etc.

All members on HC have a right to post their views (of course, within the HC terms of Use guidelines). The fact you may or may not agree with their comments forms the whole concept of HC – an open forum to exchange views and debate the pros and cons of a stock.

It is fair to say that over the festive break the boards may not have been policed to the normal degree. Moderators have a life outside of HC as well! Also, with the markets closed a bit more "banter" than would normally be permitted has been left stand.

All traders play the market for different outcomes, and the fact this may be different to your style, so be it. If you trade as successfully as you appear to do then in fact you should appreciate the presence of "dweebs" in the market - they provide the profit opportunities for the skilled trader.

Unfortunately, by alienating many readers of your posts then many good points and words of wisdom contained therein have been lost.

Back to the moderators role - I respectfully suggest you calm down a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.