CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a load of baloney..., page-24

1. 66 Posts.
    I agree with you completely angry.

I guess he had to use the name T4P as "jesus" and "your almighty lord" were already taken. What were you saying about ego driven 'expertise' T4P...

Yes, there is a lot of crap on HC. Yes, especially on the CVI thread. But I too am struggling to understand your points T4P.

In short, you abuse everyone but yourself for their trading practices in the stock. Simply because they don't equate with yours. If you are such the player, aren't you busy making money off such 'fools'.

You want people to buy, at whatever level you feel is acceptable (not less)? You don't want people to sell the stock, ever or until you say so? You want to manipulate the SP to as much of an extent as you can but it's not working and your angry? What?

I am a successful trader, but I would never attempt to make a living off it. I spent too long learning, and make too much money off of my medical and surgical qualifications to jump into another field just for the hell of it. Oh wait that means you CANT just put all of man-kind into two categories.

It blows my mind how someone who has written so many well written and informative posts periodically comes out with this 'drivel'. I really enjoy reading your stuff T4P and as someone who has a great depth of knowledge in many fields, (trading not being one of them), and I have learnt it is better for my health (and my social life :P) if I hold my tongue now and again, instead of constantly correcting or preaching to them. I hope you continue to post.

Good luck in the New Year; and thank god HC does not hold the fate of any single company in it's hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.