CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

and i must add, though not directed at anyone openly that the sp...

1. 5,526 Posts.
    and i must add, though not directed at anyone openly that the sp was doing good today on very low volume until some bad charting judgements crept in.As soon as it came on the sp suffered and trumped yesterdays vol only by a bit, not a real worry at all

i will still post amongst the talk for the fun of it though really the fundamentals will merit the sp no matter how much t4 or anyone else puts onto the thread

the market doesn't rely on HC and is a lot bigger than HC

are a lot in here that nieve?

the sp has risen consecutively since the 21st and that i posted this mornign but still i see talk as if it was unnoticed lol

don't some know that after a rise of x amount of days that a small fall was expected?

hello?hello?

all who ignore all tools and sources available in investing will fail, hell even i have adopted the stop loss strategy even though i will not enable stop losses to be activated giving brokers more money for nothing and then the sp goes back up BUT sar is a tool that is basic as and must be used, so if you don't use thius you will fail unless luck carries you over the line

if 9/10 weren't so ignorant the rest of us couldn't make a dollar common sense hello fairdinkum lol

dont mind me i'm happy just being very sarcastic and really i'm only as good as the material provided to me by anyone wanting to make an example of themselves lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.