CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a load of baloney..., page-6

1. 250 Posts.
    Scheesch teefer, talk about getting out of bed on the wrong side today or is it your sore back causing the issue.

Sure there are lots of dweeb posts on HC but consider that there are many many more of us watching, reading, and not trading or posting.

I am a dweeb, but not all dweebs are sheep or fools.

I have held since 14.5 and topped up twice + options and would have bought many more if cash permitted.

At this stage I dont intend going any where near the sell button and really cannot understand the sellers and traders over today and several weeks ago, but especially this week with news expected so soon. Although, I cant understand all the hype about the 7th. it will come when its ready but so many appear to be talking themselves into the 7th as a done deal. All I can say is relax fells, as if it does not come on the 7th, 8th, 9th..., just sit tight as it will come.

And for teefer, grab a nice bottle of red and take a break for a day or two but do stay on the team as your input, comment, coaching and support are very much appreciated by the vast (silent) majority.

cheers
    gus :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.