CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what a load of baloney..., page-75

1. 307 Posts.
    Guys, seriously...

FFS everyone give it a rest!

T4P is referring to a common syndrome known as "diffusion of responsibility" - happens in everyday life as well as the stock market I suspect. People think they can sell a few because its only a few and they are only one person. Same as when 100 people walk past a collapsed person on the street - "someone else will help".

I'm sure however much money you are loosing with the sp going down, the bigger holders are loosing much more, and unlike the smaller players they don't have an "out" without destroying themselves in the process. So spare a thought for them, they too are frustrated.

These guys form a solid base in the co for everyone else to profit on in the end.

Please everyone, cut each other a bit of slack, be happy with your holdings and sit tight. At the end of the day if we keep going like this the only people that are going to make money out of this are malicious traders with deep pockets who will see the in house fighting here and rob you of your potential future wealth.

Some will benefit from this company - do you have what it takes to be one of them or will you just be bitter at the end of it all blaming everyone else but yourself. Ball is in your court.

Lets change the dynamics here and start concentrating on where we are heading and the various positive possibilities that are just around the corner.

Live Long and Prosper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.