RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

what a load of codswallop, page-16

1. 18,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I have also been frustrated with this stock coming on 4 years now and I have been giving H.B. a hard time via email over the last month or two; specifically about recent spend, management options, past placements and capital management intentions.

As for what their plans are, I don't know any more than anyone else who relies on ASX releases and publicly available info.

I didn't mean to become active on the threads again, I just wanted to comment on this issue as 7.1c is a long way from prior calls. And I wanted to point out that the management options weren't as bad as some other companies.

That period around a year ago is a blot on the OVR threads and it is unfortunate because if some posters actually practised what they preached they really *would* be top HC posters deserving hearts.
    If, that is, they had the temerity to stick to the advice they were giving others then who could hold it against them if in the end their judgement had proven incorrect.

OVR will eventually find it's price range through a combination of management and shareholder action but the American problem needs to be dealt with first and management need to avoid compounding it with another poorly placed parcel of shares.

As for what that price will stabilize at when the Americans are finished their game? I don't know, but I have placed my bets regardless. For now the ball is in managements court due to the potential Anyox acquisition and the American problem.

Do we need someone to constantly talk up the share price to have it go up? I hope not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2755186 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1170006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.