RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

asteroider, I can understand you venting your feelings on this...

1. 580 Posts.
    asteroider, I can understand you venting your feelings on this forum. You've seen what I and others have seen in the past year. We all remember when and how most of this started on HC. But if you've got caught like a deer in the headlights and decided to keep holding the bag even in these volatile times and poor management to boot, then vent away but you can't really blame anyone else.

I used to wonder about these detailed, optimism filled posters back then when we were rocketing towards the high 30's. I wondered where they got all this knowledge from, where they found the time to research all those figures.

I no longer hold OVR. My timing of entry was spot on, my choice of exit not so good. I lost a piddle in the ocean relatively speaking. I hope you're not too far down the gurgler. More importantly, if you're going to use HC and the posters on it to do your research for you then be prepared to lose big. You'll jag a good one now and then but beware.

One more thing, I take very careful note of posters who are too clever for their own boots and I quickly steer away from their shite :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.