MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

One of three Suntrader theories:Theory 1 -They have had enough...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    One of three Suntrader theories:
    Theory 1 -
    They have had enough of the share price at these poor levels and have embarked on a strategy (devised much earlier this year)to bring the share price back to the 12 -18 c level through a series of announcements. They have massed announcements this year (hence no announcements to date) and intend rolling them out from here, i.e. last week the teaser (which did push the share price up a little), next week the announcement about the diamond project (hopefully Dangerous is right and they have found diamond traces), the week after that the revised JORC reflecting 16MT at 4%, then the drilling results from the three diamond holes in Namibia, followed by the ongoing feedback on the new drilling underway in Botswana??! ....this seems such a logical thing to do given the share price ticks up after each announcement and then in the absence of any further announcement it falls back again.

Theory 2.
    They are working on the JORC exclusively at present and have had a setback (possibly the lab results need re testing) and they need to buy some more time and have put out a blue sky announcement (which normally comes out just before the shut down in December and take a break) to keep interest going whist things come to a stand still;

Theory 3.
    They are unable to make Kihabe work, the revised JORC is looking bad and the zinc price is compounding the problem and they are now desperately looking for another project.

I kind of hope for theory 1!

I know Blythefan will say its theory 4 which is that Suntrader needs a holiday and should stop theorising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 55683760 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22615408 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.