what a mess, page-18

1. 429 Posts.
    You're fair dinkum kiddin Fluff.--"Many of these guys are champions"!!!!!

No questioning Ponting, he's got the numbers on the board over the journey so I'll allow him in the champion status. However his days as a top line 1st drop are behind him. He has to stay as captain as there is no other 'youngish' bloke who's earned the right to take the reins.

There is no-one else in the current Aust side who goes within a country mile of the champion tag....

Hussey has generally been a good cricketer but is no champion.

There are lots of us that still rate Watson as a prima donna. He needs another series (at least!)before we rate him better than 6/10.

No comment re: Michelle Clarke.

Hughes & Smith,-- no comment requred.

Hilfenhaus-generally a good trier but not within coo-ee of the ch... word.

Siddle works his butt off and deserves a permanent place.

Johnston too often needs everything going his way. Potentially could be the other ch... in the side but needs to show guts on the bad days.

Hadden generally goes OK but is no more than one of Jack Dyer's "good ordinary players" at the minute.

That leaves Harris from the current MCG test side. I'll leave it to you to mount the case for him to be in the ch... status.

Make no mistake, Australia has been beaten by a damn good side.--> Well led & with some really good players throughout their batting order, & a seriously good (brilliant??) bowling attack. Far too good for a side made up of 1 ageging champion, 5 handy players, 2 nsw nothings, 1 weak gutted golden haird boy, a psycho & a cripple.
    Back to you fluff to tell us about the champions that I've missed....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.