BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Aussie, all true and I agree only a few selected folk on here...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Aussie, all true and I agree only a few selected folk on here know anything and even then it's mostly a guess with a touch of magical thinking.
    I have emailed the company three times in the last few weeks to ask about the trading halt and the lack of communication.
    There was one call to say that the problem was the Senegal auditor and an email later saying the company secretary "was working with other directors with the ASX to resume trade." I suggested in my reply that the answer was inadequate and that if I posted the reply on Hot copper it would be a cause for great laughter and belittlement. No reply to that. Well, that was two weeks ago. My holding isn't huge in the scheme of things, but it's significant enough to worry about. Not even having the choice to bail out is pretty frustrating and the lack of communication is damned rude.
    IF everyone sends lots of emails then there may be a response. It may not be what we are hoping for but at least it might stop the continual speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.