BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

What a mess, page-4

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    To your question..What would I do.
    Number 1: If you receive a letter from the tax man, please explain????than you answer it.
    If you get a letter from courts than you do something about it.
    so why , when you get a letter from the ASX do you ignore it???? That’s why you get suspended.
    one could only expect nothing else,If you query the financials or pretty much anything else,you just told bullshit.with a lack of information to shareholders ... I don’t blame people getting worried.
    NOW P O GOLD. Yes I am very pro gold shares, 3000 per ounce, ????when I see it,I’ll believe it.
    WHAT Would I DO. IN all the business I have run,.I always do my due diligence well in advance,
    Financials up to date,tax returns up to date,and all the boxes ticked.
    If this had been done,than we would not have had to wait nearly two years for the finance to come through.
    But I’m not running the company and have no desire to run anymore.
    As a shareholder ,,If you do not like how it’s been run,,,than you do something about it.
    I did own 80 million shares in BSR. FIVE months ago I sold half and put all in DEG plus a bit more.
    THE rest is history,,now up more than 3 mil in four months.
    I just look at BSR and think if only???WE can only hope.plenty of potential.As my accountant says ,,you don’t get paid for potential. It has to happen.Have we got the right people to make it happen?????
    Not to be taken as financial advice.do your own research.good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.