RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

fair dinkum, what a pack of sooks, I'm out, I'm out I'm out,...

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    fair dinkum, what a pack of sooks, I'm out, I'm out I'm out, good luck to all of you!

All because they announce other possible avenues for profit, I have a number of real dog companies that seem to be doing absolutly nothing, it has been so long since they have posted anything I wouldnt be surprised if they closed up shop months ago and forgot to tell anybody.

We have been waiting so long for drilling to start, now results from only 3 holes and another 297 to go, weekly drilling announcement coming, 10 - 20 holes now being drilled per week, since the announcement of the 3 holes the price has fallen 17%, wow, I can tell you, its far from being the only spec stock that has fallen this week.

Its obviously being held back,if you cant see that then your watching a different company!

I'm sure once we get positive results half of you sooks will be waffling on about how many you hold and how great KW is, blah blah blah.

I can see the logic in putting fear into other holders by posting I'M OUT, by adding to the scare campaign you are trying your best to assist in the fear campaign, you are probably sitting there right now hoping to god you made the right call.

The most frustrating posters are the ones who praise a company whilst they hold then critisize the same company when they sell out.

After reading all this dribble on HC I am thinking about buying shares in Kleenex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.