PAR 4.84% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

What a pain, page-46

1. 4,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6710
    Thought I would dig up an old aptly titled thread to summarise tonight's pain in the butt for Mozz...

I had a new post about 95% done, just had to read through one more time and add the references, I even did a back up (had the entire post copied into a separate thread here at HC (This has saved me in the past on a couple of occasions in the past)...but I didn't do the second backup which is to save it all into a separate word file....

Went out for dinner and of course when I got back I had a full computer crash...not blue screen, black....had to restart....of course my "faithful" laptop brought back all the tabs I had opened but I lost both backups!

5 hours of work evaporated.

I was texting a mate and said that I know how Isaac Newton felt when his dog called Diamond accidently knocked over a candle on his main study table and burnt literally years of work!...What did Sir Isaacs do? Did he yell...did he carry on?
    Did he banish the dog out in the kennel for a month or four?

Nope

He patted him on the head and just said "Diamond, do you know what you have done?" and promptly forgave him.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4831/4831296-d01cd9d6ff07553f7c8f59b34b400ed4.jpg
    Mozz lost 5 hours, Isaac Newton lost years! He must've cried, surely.

Sir Isaac Newton, amongst many things, came up with the idea of gravitational law! 1

We need patience sometimes, SPECIALLY holding Bio Pharma stock...people ask me...Mozz, you know PAR...you know the science...why isn't the share price climbing, why isn't it correlated?

Ahh the disconnect...I could have a sep. post on this, one day I will....but in only my humble, it will one day catch up.

PAR? Are you reading this?

Keep ticking off those milestones, keep having the long terms goals though it is mighty frustrating to some shareholders...not me..I'm fully cognisant of what it means to be a real long term company...I see where this is going in a few years time, I see what you are doing and how you are building layer upon layer upon strengthening layer...but I also really do see the small chance of how quickly this thing can literally explode upwards one fine random day.

I will post my post that was designated for tonight, later next week!

Just give me time.

("Time" has something to do with the subject of the proposed next Mozz post)

Like Sir Isaac Newton, don't be frustrated...look to the future, we have something at least a quarter as important as Gravity itself!

Yeah that's my view.

Ref
    1) https://dogwithblog.in/diamond-newtons-dog/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $86.19K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70151 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.