ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

what a pathetic company., page-5

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Cutting remuneration is the start, it up to the board to formulate a new performance structure which will align with shareholder performance such as revenue growth or cost cutbacks translating to bottom line appreciation to share price growth.

The fact that Remuneration is misaligned to financial performance, and moderately aligned with operational performance is detrimental to shareholders.

Operational improvement needs to translate to improvement in financial performance and the fact it hasn’t means the strategic direction is wrong. This should lead to cut backs in Executive Remuneration.

It appalling that shareholders have been made to bear the brunt of it when the CEO and CFO continue on a salary that is 13% of the current market cap. I’m not sure but is that a record for 2 executives to be on such a proportion on the asx?

in the letter I also emphasised greater continuous disclosure. In the interim report the notes and auditor review reiterated a material uncertainty related to going concern, I stressed that the fact the business is struggling to remain solvent should lead to quarterly updates particularly around cashflow.

It funny and ironic how Isentia’s board and management have boasted about having exceptional cashflow and conversion yet here we are, a business now on the brink of insolvency because of a lack of that mere fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.