PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

what a pile of schist, page-10

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    GPASAS

Bit unhappy with your recent posts. I dont believe that owning shares is a requirement to post. Nor do I believe that only posting on shares negatively is a problem. Recently someone pointed out to me that he considers everyone on HC to be his competitor the thumbs up was enormous on that share.

I think that PSH is doing a bad job itself it doesnt need any help anyway. The management have over promised on at least 3 occasions and seriously under delivered. I like this PSH forum as it has balance negative and positive and would like to see it stay that way as I am a prospective investor. The dog is only down because of its own bad performance - Bacci didnt construct that.

The share forum in which one of the guys has a clear agenda I dont post in anymore because I know what my competitors would like to do to me and hence the posts are questionable as he values information as the asset. Thus I am being fed information that isnt built by a bunch of posters who see each other as having the same agenda.

I have very few shares just to be on the register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.