CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

What a pity the shareholder is!, page-10

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Hi @Christopher67,

Thanks. I will let people know about pricing and efficacy once I get the medication and try it. A few friends and my mum are also waiting to hear about it as well.

That crop you may be referring to back in that May-June '18 article, I believe, and someone can correct me if they know Waltanna's information, was turned into Hemp Seed Oil for VitaHemp and EM Wholefoods oil products. Waltanna was one of a few small farms outside of Tasmania that managed to avoid the worst of the big drought. CGB did produce and sell products from the Waltanna property in that period, I believe.

@GoldDigger! I understand your points, and I hope that I have also made it clear that I am 'no fan' of some of the decisions made by current senior management. I am still commenting as I hold shares on behalf of my kids, in this company.

I am happy to address one of the points you raise.

I think you will agree that a company is more than just its Senior management. It is a sum of all its parts. CGB has had some great people come and go who have contributed to keeping this company, stay afloat, over the years. (My opinion)

"They have now accumulated $44 million dollars in losses." Correct!

For this discussion...let's pull the current Board out of the equation and also the market's appraisal of judging the team at its present market value and market cap.

The bottom line for me is; this company is a  highly volatile, risk-averse specca, but...it has a lot of inconsistencies in its performance vs market value, which don't make sense to me. So for the sake of this discussion, I will call CGB  "Company C" Scorecard value!

You mention the accumulated losses of 'Company C' of $44 ML. Let's look at it for the "value" discussion, hypothetically.

QUESTIONS (Rhetorical)
    1) Is this a Penny or Small cap stock?
    2) If this is considered a volatile Penny Stock, is Company C showing investors that they have the capacity or willingness to reduce expenditure during the prove up period to help them eventually become a small capper?
    3) Are these losses attributed to poor performance only?
    4) Is the company part of a sector that has experienced losses or are they going against the trend thus highlighting a complete failure by a Board to steer this to success?
    5) Are there factors (external) that have contributed to running losses?
    6) Are there factors (internal) that have contributed to running losses?
    7) What is the competition quotient (competitive stresses) affecting this company which may contribute to company or sector losses?
    8) How does this company compare in its losses (years listed) compared to its competitors in the sector. In other words, how are they handling their fiscal management?
    9) If management changes or circumstances change (large profits) could the share price recover and investors recover their losses?

FYI... I did this chart over the weekend to have a look at "Company C" to consider a few members' recent and continuing questions re ongoing accumulative expenditure.

I am not commenting on this...you can draw your own conclusion for this discussion.

Accum losses 2022.png
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.