CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @GoldDigger! I can understand your disgust and anger at the...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @GoldDigger!

I can understand your disgust and anger at the share price and what has happened to the value of your shares.

Not one person would disagree with you on the pitiful performance of the company share price, and lack of communication to the market about 'potential' lapsed or expired deals or movement of personnel over the past two years. Respectfully, I acknowledge that you have gone looking for answers, but there is so much stuff posted here that is incorrect, IMO. (from my read of the announcements or direct knowledge)

I just had to say something tonight after this post about dividends. It is a very rare Penny company that posts a dividend. Pennies traditionally 'ARE' expenditure accumulators. There are 1000+ of them currently on the ASX. You have to make a profit before posting dividends. I think you are referring to an "overly ambitious" statement made by the "Ex-Chairperson" of the company when the share price was at its peak back in 2017.

I will be happy to clarify my comments, using excerpts from gazetted announcements, after I see if this webinar can shed any light on 'what in the firetruck' is going on with this company.

Hi @ZessinA and @Poochini, I know you have wondered about the Instacann medication; mine is now on the way.

canntab 2.png
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.