FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

So does that means if it goes up it goes up and if it goes down...

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    So does that means if it goes up it goes up and if it goes down it goes down Dangar? But seriously what a day. I am so glad I was out of the office and on the road for most of it and missed the tummy drop to 7.2. That would have seriously freaked me out, as it did Aqua. And talking of Aqua, what a shame you pulled out mate, I don't mean that from an investment point of view, rather for your genuine enthusiasm on this thread. I understand that you pulled out cause you could not understand the forces at play around this stock. That's fair enough, I'm like that with women, but I am sticking with my current one even though I still don't understand her. Still if you made profit and did what you think is right for you, then you get my thumbs up. Good luck to you.
    regarding today, I am no expert, I am sure you have all gathered that, but a few weeks ago I was celebrating FAR having a resistance at 4 cents. Now it's resistance is a tad over 7c. I can't help think that's a good thing. Sure there is loads off swings between fear and optimism on this thread, but the cold facts are FAR is going up, there is massive volume, there are other opportunities to follow, there are oil shows and Cath is a peach. Nothing has changed. Some takes profits, some take partial profits, some will have bailed out at 5cents for the same reason Aqua did today in the 7s. This black duck is goings to hang in there but may take some insurance out if and when it gets to 12 cents, but I'll be keeping more than 75% in even then.. Hey and remember these threads only represent a tiny proportion of FAR investors, probably less than 5% of them, so don't take anything you read on here too seriously. Sorry not even JP...
    giddy up far, your doing great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.